The Great American Craft-off is underway! November 2, 2007
The Great American Craft-off contest just started this week, running through January 1, 2008. You can get lots more info and enter your original handmade creations at the official contest website.
The grand prize includes:
– An all-expenses-paid trip to the John C. Campbell Folk Arts School including one week’s tuition, room & board, and round-trip airfare. Total value over $1500
– A Singer CE-250 embroidery/sewing machine & serger valued at $1200
– A complete custom website design including online store and hosting from BizLandCrafters.com valued at $2100
– A $500 gift card to Michaels Arts & Crafts
– 2,500 Postcards and Business Cards from SonicPrint.com
– A $375 Premium Subscription to the Online Learning Library at Lynda.com
– A signed copy of Nifty, Thrifty, and Kitschy Crafts by Leah Kramer of Craftster.org
– A HomeGrownMarket.com Handmade Gift Pack valued at $350
– ….and more!
The winner’s creation will also be featured in the Spring 2008 issue of Adorn magazine.
I love Campbell Folk Arts School — I studied jewelry-making there one summer when I still lived in North Carolina and it is such an amazing place. (The food is SO good, too, it’s all homemade Southern-style cooking and even vegetarian-friendly if you can believe that — delicious.) And the other prizes are nothing to sneeze at either! I’m not sure if I’m eligible to enter since I write for Adorn, but you definitely should…
Leave a Reply